The Edmodo Tutorial storyboard and script for our group leadership project can be found at the following link:
Our group chose Google Docs for the storyboard and script. We brainstormed ideas for the project and what we should do for our storyboard. One of our group members created the draft of the storyboard, then we all participated in revising and editing. A part that I added to the storyboard was the section about polling your students. I was not familiar with Edmodo before this course, and the poll was a feature that I found useful in my classroom. I added some text to the tutorial as well as several screen captures. The screen captures were of an actual poll that I had created for my sixth grade language arts class.
The work of the final product will be distributed by one member doing the 'voicing' and screen cast. That member is using Jing to screen cast in parts because of difficulty with only being able to record five minutes at a time. Another group member is then going to put the parts together. All group members will be continuing to provide feedback to polish our final product.
The work of the final product will be distributed by one member doing the 'voicing' and screen cast. That member is using Jing to screen cast in parts because of difficulty with only being able to record five minutes at a time. Another group member is then going to put the parts together. All group members will be continuing to provide feedback to polish our final product.
No comments:
Post a Comment